HOMES & INVESTMENTS
PURCHASING IS A STEP BY STEP PROCESS & IT STARTS WITH YOU!
1. Your Goals Inform Our Strategy. What Do You Want? Take advantage of my experience and expertise to gain clarity in how to achieve your goals. I work with fierce determination to deliver what you want. I’ll ensure you are considering all the proper variables ahead of any surprises.
SUGGESTION: Save yourself some time and energy. Don’t wait to call me!
2. Method of Purchase – Financing or Cash? Your options to purchase are dependent on your finances. I am well versed in transactions with cash buyers, loans for first time home buyers with zero cash, or jumbo loans. I can provide you with some trusted resources for your specific lending needs. When you are making a cash purchase or are pre-approved for a loan, we’ll move to step 3.
3. Find That House & Get A Move On By now we are clear on what you want, and the method you will use to purchase, so it is time to see the desired inventory. When we come across the right property, you will know. It will feel good, and it will work with your budget.
4. Write An Offer & Get That House! The market is competitive. To ensure your success, we will discuss how to create a winning offer utilizing price and all other terms available. Constructing a comprehensive offer is the way to win in this market.
5. Contingencies Periods & Closing Once the seller has agreed to the purchase agreement presented in the offer a series of timelines will begin. This includes the inspection period, preliminary title review, home owners association document review, appraisal, and other such things. This part of a transaction allows for some vetting of the home and potential further negotiations may occur. I’ll keep you informed of all your options so you can make the choices as we proceed towards fulfilling your goals.
6. Make Your Move A few days before closing the utilities will be switched to your name, you will sign the final title and loan documents, and then the keys will be yours! By the time you close you will already have home insurance in place, and we can also discuss the increasingly popular home warranty options available to you!