A Real Estate Agent Is A Representative For You
Did you know that as a state licensed agent I am liable and responsible for representing your best interests? I am not a salesperson. In fact, I love my job, because I get to help my clients with such a personal and impactful process. All of my actions, negotiations, and efforts are focused on creating the outcomes you want. It is that simple.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. My clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to move forward is to schedule an appointment so I can understand your goals and answer all of your questions. I want you to have a chance to get the clarity you need to succeed and learn how I can best support you!
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or text: 971-285-2718. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.